Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Resurrection Sunday!


My mom, Grandma Taylor, gave Charlotte her first Easter dress. I even ventured to put her first bow in her hair for this special occasion. It was a delightful day spent celebrating the resurrection at church in the morning and then for a spa day afternoon with my good friend Marnie. My first time away from Charlotte for more than three hours and it was so wonderful to relax. Thanks so much Marnie! Not to say I didn't miss her even in that short time. But it did show me that I do need to take time for me every now and then.

I am so thankful our Lord rose again and has promised us eternal life with him for those who believe (1 Corinthians 15). I am grateful to him for wonderful family and friends and am happy to celebrate such a joyous occasion.

1 comment:

  1. You both are beautiful. Easter is the most wonderful holiday of all!

    ReplyDelete